The twin-cylinder Panigale has been given a thorough makeover. Renamed the Panigale V2, it takes a totally new design, it features sophisticated electronics based on a 6-axis inertial platform and, thanks to a more comfortable rider seat and the suspension set-up, offers better yet safer sports performance while making road riding more enjoyable and user-friendly than ever.
The name informs Ducati twin-cylinder enthusiasts that the bike is powered by the 955 Superquadro.
BikeTrac fitted as standard on select* new Ducati
BikeTrac is now fitted as standard on selected* new Ducati motorcycles, with 12 months subscription included too.
Ducati are dedicated to reducing motorcycle theft and helping ensure that your pride and joy can, at the very least be tracked down should the worst occur. As part of Ducati UK’s support for the MCIA SECURED programme, BikeTrac is now fitted as standard to selected larger capacity models, which therefore receive a 4-star MCIA SECURED rating. Currently these models are:
Multistrada 1260 – all models
Multistrada 1260 Enduro – all models
Panigale V4 – all models
Diavel 1260 – all models
XDiavel – all models
BikeTrac Benefits include:
• 91% RECOVERY RATE IN 2018
• Log-in 24/7 to check real-time location and more
• Protected 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• QUALIFY FOR 15% OFF DUCATI INSURANCE – SEE MORE
• GPS & Radio Frequency (RF) tracking allows us to find your Ducati in the places other trackers can’t
• Thatcham Research Security Verified
• Bike down alerts
Terms & Conditions
* Please note, subscriptions are non-transferable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other BikeTrac offer.
Find out why more and more people are choosing to buy their next Ducati from DMC Ducati Preston. Serving Blackpool, Southport, Liverpool, Wigan, Burnley, Lancaster, Bolton, Kendal, Merseyside, The Lakes...and beyond.